
Dear Spencer,
For weeks you have been throwing parties in my uterus, and it's become very apparent that you and I are on completely different schedules. I am a morning person, and it would appear as though you're my little night owl. I'm not complaining. In fact, I'm happy to feel those little nudges of confidence that let me know that you're okay.
All that being said - is there anyway I can convince you to carry on like normal when your father puts his hand on my stomach? Seriously. Every single night I say "Oh, oh, he's moving, touch it now!" And just like that, you stop.
All that being said - is there anyway I can convince you to carry on like normal when your father puts his hand on my stomach? Seriously. Every single night I say "Oh, oh, he's moving, touch it now!" And just like that, you stop.
I'm starting to look bad here, so can you throw me a bone? Just one kick. One nudge. One tiny little movement is all I ask for.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation in this matter.
Love,
Thanks in advance for your cooperation in this matter.
Love,
Mom
PS: Please do not make me resort to bribery.
Not that I am above it.
PS: Please do not make me resort to bribery.
Not that I am above it.
No comments:
Post a Comment