
Dear Spencer,
This past Saturday aunt Sassy, Ashley and Elisabeth hosted a baby shower in your honor at aunt Stacy's house! They did such a wonderful job with the food, decorations and of course with being lovely little hostesses. They outdid themselves and I am so deeply appreciative.
Apparently you have a way with women (even inside the womb) that causes them to over-shower you with gifts. I couldn't believe all the treasures you received - you are one spoiled little boy! It made me feel so incredibly blessed to feel such love and support from our friends and family!
On Sunday, Daddy and I went to Babies 'r Us and finished up all the last minute shopping for you. I can now safely say that we have everything we need - and then some! I can't express how fortunate we feel knowing that we are prepared for your arrival. We have our friends and family to thank for that and we will forever be indebted to them all.
Although we are prepared for your arrival, we are most definitely not ready for you to come just yet. You've only been cooking for 31 weeks, and we need you to bake a little longer. So hang in there buddy...here's what you've been up to:
This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.
Take comfort I will.
Take comfort I will.
Love,
Mom
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment