Dear Spencer,
As we approach the last leg of this journey, we're all starting to get a little antsy wondering when you'll make your appearance. Yesterday Aunt Sassy, Daddy, and I all made our predictions and I thought it would be fun to document these and see who comes the closest to guessing your birthday. As others contribute their guesses, I will update.
Due Date: October 4th
Our Predictions:
Daddy: October 1st
Mommy: September 27th
Aunt Sassy: September 24th
Aunt Shelley: September 30th
I believe Mimi & Papa are both crossing their fingers for October 10th, so you'd have the uber-cool 10/10/10 birthday. As much as I like the idea of it, I'm not too keen on waiting an extra week to meet you. I know, it's only a week, but when you've been waiting as long as I have, we'll it just seems like an eternity. Just remember, whatever day you choose to make your debut, we'll all just rejoice in having you here!
So, what'll it be?
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment