Dear Spencer,
When you were born you had a head full of dark hair - We're talkin so much hair that the ultrasound tech could see it flowing inside my uterus. Yes, I am serious. Daddy even announced your birth into this world by saying and I quote: "Spencer Reid is here! 7lbs 8oz and more hair than Fabio!"
Since that 16th day of October we've watched that hair get lighter and lighter and now unfortunately, we're also seeing it get thinner and thinner. Yup, baby boy, you're officially balding. For comparisons sake, I present a visual aid:
When you were born you had a head full of dark hair - We're talkin so much hair that the ultrasound tech could see it flowing inside my uterus. Yes, I am serious. Daddy even announced your birth into this world by saying and I quote: "Spencer Reid is here! 7lbs 8oz and more hair than Fabio!"
Since that 16th day of October we've watched that hair get lighter and lighter and now unfortunately, we're also seeing it get thinner and thinner. Yup, baby boy, you're officially balding. For comparisons sake, I present a visual aid:
As you can see, you're just as cute - even with a gigantic bald spot plaguing the side of your head.
Here's hoping we are once again blessed with luscious locks even Justin Bieber would be jealous of. Until then we better invest in some new hats!
Love,
Mommy
Here's hoping we are once again blessed with luscious locks even Justin Bieber would be jealous of. Until then we better invest in some new hats!
Love,
Mommy
