Dear Spencer,
Today you're 3 months and 5 days old. In order to fulfill promises to myself, I was supposed to write to you on your 3 month birthday - but I'm late. Shocking, yes?
Probably not.
Oh well, this isn't the most exciting letter anyway and you can probably just turn the page. However, for my personal notes, I'd like to share your stats. As of December 9th, you weigh 12 pounds, 14 ounces - meaning you gained 2 pounds in 3 weeks and you're back in the 50th percentile. Rockstar. You're eating 4 ounces of formula every 3-4 hours and rice cereal three times per day. You're also sleeping through the night 11pm-7am. Can I get a woop, woop? Additionally, you're still balding, you have about 20 scratches on your face and you had your first major zit this week. Maybe you're getting your 10-year-old awkward stage out of the way at 3 months? I mean you are super advanced.
Other incredible life happenings include finding your hands a week ago, learning those hands taste amazing, and squealing to show approval of said hands.
Cliff's notes version: you're perfect
Love,
Mommy
Other incredible life happenings include finding your hands a week ago, learning those hands taste amazing, and squealing to show approval of said hands.
Cliff's notes version: you're perfect
Love,
Mommy
