Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Keeping a promise

Dear Spencer,


Back when I was still pregnant with you, I made a promise that in keeping Poppa's spirit alive, we would do a few things for you that would have meant so much to him. That list consisted of five important things.

1. that we would buy you a pair of cowboy boots.
2. that you would go to a rodeo.
3. that we'd get you to church on time.
4. that we would buy you at least one piece of Auburn gear.
5. that we would raise you with all the love that Poppa would have given.


Admittedly, we haven't yet done the first three - but in our defense, I'd like to think that we have number five covered. And now, I present to you...number four...





Poppa can rest better, knowing that baby boy not only owns a pair of Auburn orange pants but also a Tigers ball cap. 


War Eagle!

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment