Dear Spencer,
This past weekend you, Daddy, and I babysat Talley and Molly for Aunt Sassy. Deciding that it would be much easier to keep three very wild little girls in their own home, we made the trek over to Sassy's house for the evening.
The girls had so much fun playing dress-up with you:
While you had fun pushing the stroller in one of Molly's nightgowns:
It was quite the scene, and you were a good sport the entire time. I'm sure your daddy would like to see this be the last time you play "dress up" but with 4 female cousins, I'd say it's doubtful.
While we were at Sassy's house, you also found a new piece of furniture that belonged to your Poppa - his childhood rocking chair. Just one ride on its smooth wooden seat and you were officially hooked!
Thankfully Molly was feeling extra generous because she decided to pass along Poppa's rocking chair to you, so now the little wooden rocking chair has a new home, in the corner of your playroom.
You may or may not have spent a good 30 minutes rocking back and forth in it yesterday, while I tearfully watched you.
But more on that later...
Love,
Mommy
But more on that later...
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment