Saturday, November 26, 2011

Elf on the Shelf

Dear Spencer,

Apparently, a lot of people think the Elf on the Shelf is creepy. I'm not one of those people.

With his big blue eyes and super rosy cheeks, I think he's just about as cute as they come. I love his vintage look and every bit of magic he contains. As I mentioned earlier, we decorated for Christmas, which means our (still yet-to-be-named) Elf came out as well. Since then, we've woken up every morning eager to find where our new friend has made his home for the day!

Here is week one of our Elf's adventures:


Day 1: Chillin with the nutcrackers.



Day 2: swinging from the light


Day 3 : trying on a top hat for size


Day 4: relaxing at home.


Day 5: making new friends



Day 6: Being the lookout.


Day 7: defying death

Daddy read you the story of the little Elf, but I am pretty sure you don't fully understand his magical powers just yet. I definitely look forward to re-sharing his story year after year while we search for our friend every day of the Christmas season! Fun!

Oh, and it looks like your days of ignoring the tree are over...




RIP, ornament one.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment