Dear Spencer,
We're celebrating Christmas a little early 'round these parts! This weekend started off with your first visit with Santa of the year. You were actually pretty fond of the guy!
Then we went over to Aunt Sassy's house, where the girls dressed you up in a Santa apron - which looked like a dress in the front and pretty awesome chaps in the back.

Then you guys had a dance party to "Jingle Bell Rock" and "Christmas in Hollis".
Then we went home and decorated for Christmas!

Wait. Who is that I see hanging from the chandelier? (ha, chandelier?) Why it's none other than our yet-to-be-named Elf on the Shelf!

Wait. Who is that I see hanging from the chandelier? (ha, chandelier?) Why it's none other than our yet-to-be-named Elf on the Shelf!

Yes, our magical elf flew out Saturday night and his first stop was on this little ledge with the nutcracker gang.
Love,
Mommy


So funny! Stephanie, your blog is precious! I love it!
ReplyDelete1. Spencer looks like such a big boy! 2. I am loving all of the holiday happiness happening!
ReplyDeleteThanks y'all!
ReplyDelete