Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Here's looking at you Kid

Dear Spencer,

Last night an entire group of us, which included Mimi, Papa, Sassy, Nay, Talley, Molly, Shelley, Daddy, and I all took a trip to Newnan to take a peek at you in 3D/4D. It was simply amazing! To see our little one moving around and growing so beautifully, brought us such joy!

If your outside behavior is to mimic your inside behavior, then I'd say we have a sleepy little baby who becomes slightly grumpy when disturbed. That's okay though, your fur-brother Napoleon is the same way and we still love him. From first impressions, it appears as though you have some seriously chubby cheeks, gorgeous little pouty lips, and possibly even some hair! I'd have to say that my favorite part, besides seeing your precious little face, was checking out your sweet baby feet. Oh, so adorable! I can't wait to kiss all over them!

It's safe to say that everyone really enjoyed the experience. It was wonderful to see that you're healthy, growing, and seemingly happy in your temporary home. Oh, and of course we were also very pleased to see that you still have your male parts intact and we will not be forced to do any room redecorating anytime soon.

Thanks for giving us an A+ performance.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment