Sunday, February 5, 2012

Random pics of Spencer being awesome

Dear Spencer,

Here are some recent photos of you doing what you do best - - being awesome. Enjoy!















Also, have I mentioned how gorgeous your skin has been lately?

Right now you're down to a small breakout on each cheek and I couldn't be happier. I'm so glad that we've been able to cut back on our steroid usage (we ended up not quitting altogether) and our maintenance routine is finally working! I still have huge hope that you're going to outgrow your eczema and that this year we will spend many, many days in the sun! 


I love you, my sweet boy!

xo xo,
Mommy


3 comments:

  1. I don't think this child could get any cuter if he tried. Those elmo PJ's had me dying! I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! Love the little preppy look with the whale belt. Is he ready to SEC football or what?!

    ReplyDelete