Last weekend we had a play date with Molly & Hayes at Monkey Joe's!
You enjoyed playing in all of the bouncy rooms and of course, you especially loved the slide! It was super fun {and cheap!} so we will definitely be going back very soon! Here are some pictures and videos of you guys having fun...
You enjoyed playing in all of the bouncy rooms and of course, you especially loved the slide! It was super fun {and cheap!} so we will definitely be going back very soon! Here are some pictures and videos of you guys having fun...
You doing the small slide all by yourself:
Sliding down the big slide with Daddy:
Sliding down the big slide with Daddy:
Hayes & TT ride the slide:
Molly rides the slide:
Fun, fun, fun!
xo xo,
Mommy
seriously? I want to move into that place!!! one question though, somewhere so fun and you wore a dress???
ReplyDeleteHaha, I know! I have no idea what I was thinking with that dress. I really didn't know they would allow me to ride the slides!
ReplyDelete