Dear Spencer,
It's been quite a busy week around the V household! We've seen an allergist and confirmed you are allergy-free (yes!), wished Molly a happy 4th birthday, this morning I attended a bridal luncheon, tonight we have a wedding and tomorrow we're squeezing in a visit with the Rouse family before I run to a baby shower in the afternoon.
Pass the wine, please.
Another important thing that happened this week - you turned 7 months old and we had a photo session with Buffy and Chris Dekmar! I wish I could report that this session was better than your first one, but it might have been worse. It's so odd, any other day of the week you're this totally happy, relaxed and easy going baby - but when we actually need you to be cooperative, it's meltdown city. I'm not sure if this is some early rebellion or if you just really hate modeling. I'd venture to say it's probably a little bit of both.
Another important thing that happened this week - you turned 7 months old and we had a photo session with Buffy and Chris Dekmar! I wish I could report that this session was better than your first one, but it might have been worse. It's so odd, any other day of the week you're this totally happy, relaxed and easy going baby - but when we actually need you to be cooperative, it's meltdown city. I'm not sure if this is some early rebellion or if you just really hate modeling. I'd venture to say it's probably a little bit of both.
Despite your best effort to sabotage the photo session, we ended up with some amazing pictures. Here is the sneak peek:
The last photo of you, Molly and Talley in the bed reading Miss Suzy is my favorite. I'm so happy that Buffy was able to capture the sweetness of that moment so beautifully and naturally. I couldn't be more happy with how they turned out. I can't wait to get the disk so I can plaster them throughout our home like some image obsessed stage mom!
Love,
Mommy







He is a wonderful little model. The pictures came out great. What a handsome subject! :)
ReplyDeleteUmm studly! Love the pics, and love the sink OMG!
ReplyDeleteI'm so in love with these pictures!
ReplyDelete