Thursday, November 11, 2010

Photo Session




Dear Spencer,

Although I am sure you've probably figured it out by the time you actually read this, I'll say it anyway - a modeling career isn't in your future.

I know. It's disheartening.

I thought for sure with your studly looks we were a shoe in for the next face of Baby Gap. However, after Monday night's photo session with Buffy Dekmar I've realized that our baby boy is a real amateur.

I'd been planning this photo sesh for months. I had a series of to-die-for outfits carefully chosen. You and I did many practice sessions. Unfortunately none of my preparedness stopped you from screaming your head off the entire time Buffy & Chris were at the house. Thank God they have patience of steel and true talent because amazingly they were able to snap some photos in between your wails.

So yeah, as much as it breaks my heart to say this - there will be no runways or magazine spreads for you my love. I guess we'll just have to hold on to the hope that your career with the Braves pans out.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment