Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy 4 months sweet boy!



Dear Spencer,

I can't believe you're already 4 months old! It's unbelievable how much you've grown and developed in the past month. You're the smiliest baby I've ever seen and also the cutest, if I may say so myself. This week you've started laughing {heart = melted} and discovered your feet. You've also learned how to put your paci in your mouth and you've been chompin' on blankets like it's your job.

Another first for my big boy? Eating rice cereal - off a spoon! You've actually been eating rice cereal for a while now because of your reflux issues, but yesterday you ate it all big-boy-like. We also mixed in a little applesauce and you loved it! I can't wait to watch you explore new foods in the coming months.

Hopefully, you will be a much better eater than your daddy who is known to be the pickiest man alive. When I met him he had never tried Mexican food, Chinese food, sausage, or even hamburgers. Chinese food I can understand, but a man who doesn't eat hamburgers and sausage? That's not okay. Luckily he is improving and at least willing to try new foods on occasion. Today he loves Chinese, will eat Mexican when forced, and he's even been spotted enjoying a burger more than once. Just don't make the mistake of asking him to try ranch on anything.

Seriously.


So back to the point - happy 4 months to you my darling. Each day you learn lots of new things and teach us more about love than we ever imagined. Thank you for enriching our lives one smile at a time.


Love,
Mommy