Dear Spencer,
Today was epically gorgeous so the three of us took full advantage by getting outside and having a little fun at the playground! Since it was nearly 70 degrees outside and we feared our usual park would be crowded, we decided to try out the newest one in town. Much to our surprise, this totally awesome playground was also totally empty, leaving us all the room to rule.
Sweet!
As we approached the boldly colored jungle gym your eyes lit up with the all the excitement of a child on Christmas Eve. You immediately ran up to the biggest piece of equipment and boldly tackled your first ever set of stairs. Then, continuing to laugh in the face of fear, you immediately went down the big kid slide all by yourself. After that, you systematically tried out every single piece of equipment, conquering each challenge one by one.
It was such a joy to watch you run around in amazement as you took in all of the wonders of the little park! Here are some photos of the three of us playing together :
I must say, as much as I envy the people across the world who get to enjoy a white Christmas, I still think we're pretty blessed to live in an area where it's 70 degrees on December 18th. I couldn't fathom having to spend months at a time cooped up-indoors!
I can't wait to visit this little piece of heaven again very soon.
So until next time - I wanna say peace and we outta here from the playground - ya know?
So until next time - I wanna say peace and we outta here from the playground - ya know?
Love,
Mommy
Playdate there in about 10 months or so?
ReplyDelete10 Months??? Really!? Yes, please!
ReplyDelete