Dear Spencer,
Today I have a two-month-old. Like, Woah.
I'm totally a card-carrying, spit-up sportin' full-fledged mother.
I must say it's the best job I've ever had, even beating out my previous front-runner position I held in high school at the local Dairy Queen. Seriously. I freakin' loved dipping my french fries in their yummy ice cream for a paycheck. I would spend my entire six-hour shift appeasing my inner fat kid. Their butterscotch sundaes were like heroin and don't even get me started on Blizzards. Wait. I'm off-topic. Where was I?
Oh yes, my sweet little chunker is two months old.
You've grown so much in the past two months, it's unbelievable. When we first brought you home from the hospital you weighed 7 pounds, 4 ounces, now you're above 11 pounds! The first time we dressed you your preemie gowns were falling off, now you're filling out a 3-6 month outfit beautifully. We truly are so very blessed to have a gorgeous baby boy that is thriving emotionally and physically.
So, happy two months to you, my precious love! Thank you for enriching our lives so greatly. We love you more than you could ever comprehend.
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment