Sunday, September 16, 2012

Birthday Party Photos

The theme was Thomas the Train.

Last year I planned your birthday party over a 3 month period. I followed 100 Youtube videos and Martha Stewart tutorials to make perfect little pom-poms and cutesy cupcake toppers. I spent a ton of time and money stressing over every single little detail.

As a reward, you were sick on your birthday, I was stressed to the max, and the birthday party was probably the least enjoyable experience of my life. Not exactly how one should spend the day celebrating a year of the most important person in their life if you ask me.

This year I decided to nix all the DIY stuff and all the fuss and took the party back to the old school. Family. Two friends. Paper plates. Cheesy napkins. Plastic tablecloths. 

Yes. I just said plastic tablecloths. 

It was fun, cheap, and fuss-free.






















This year was so much better than last! Everyone enjoyed themselves, I was able to relax and the weather was just perfect. A great success! Happy birthday!

Love, 
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect way to celebrate! It looks like the birthday boy was having a blast!

    ReplyDelete